White Noise (instrumental) White Noise (instrumental)

Great

Love the use of "White Noise." Great track. It's really smooth and catchy for having such harsh tones. Keep pushing it, man.

p.s. I actually am "getting down to this" lol. gonna have to d/l

Cam3leon responds:

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yeah making this a legitimate jam despite the rough samples was the ultimate goal here.

[DN] Children (Ft. Randomizor) [DN] Children (Ft. Randomizor)

Kinda Reminiscent of Hardcore

I loved it when the piano and synth were on the same beat as the kick. It's like Hardstlye-ish. But more hard trance. Good work, it was really original, Or maybe it's not... I don't really listen to 4/4 techno anymore. But i'm gonna check out some more or your stuff.

Printer Party Printer Party

AYFKM

Printer sounds?! Really? I gotta find a way to have this play whenever I print something.

alextheDJ responds:

That would be pretty sweet!

Beat 33 Beat 33

what i think:

that's an ugly chord progression. 2/5 for production.

High-energy space loop High-energy space loop

slice 'em

i just hated that i knew the drum loops you used.

DeathDefyingRabbit responds:

Yeah that's bugging me too actually. It's fine for the moment, but I might replace the loops later with original stuff. I don't like using loops in finalized material anyway. And thanks for the 10! ^^

Fall of Man Fall of Man

Great.

Great drum programming.

DJ Stufo - Take My Bootleg DJ Stufo - Take My Bootleg

Honestly,

I wish it was illegal to make techno mixes of this song, but good production.

DJStufo responds:

Thanks very much :p

Bloodspark Bloodspark

Haha, I wish you had the Full Version.

Man, that was a relief from all the shitty clown-step they now call drum and bass. (I'm talking to yuo fucking pendulum fans out there.) Pirate that shit or something; you need it. That intro was sick too. reminded me of boards of canada. you should see what you can do in that style.

BlueSkar23 responds:

Yeah, I bought a Pendulum album a while ago and I found it wasn't that good -.-

(I really like Dieselboy, Noisia, and Black Sun Empire)

I actually do have the FL 7 full version but it's on my home computer. My dad is on it ALL THE TIME so I never have access. The FL 8 demo is in the school network so I used my school laptop to make it. I can't install my copy of it on my laptop because I need administrative privileges T_T

But I'm moving to Florida this summer and my mom will probably buy me my own laptop.

You can expect great things then^^

DJ Comet-Aero(Nostalgia Remix) DJ Comet-Aero(Nostalgia Remix)

It's mostly good.

I dunno, i didn't like the drums. they were too plain compared to everything else. It's really just the kick and snare, all the syms sounded good although your crash was kinda lacking too.

TheComet responds:

I dabbled around with a couple different kickers between the ones I used in the original, some more pump style kicks, and even the kind of kickers I use for DnB an Breakbeat, but I couldn't really find anything that would fit the theming of the song as good as a 404 kicker with some side-chaining

New Beach Canon New Beach Canon

Wow

that was really good.

noesis9812 responds:

thanks. I'm glad you liked it!